Answers to your trucking and storage questions
Dagen Trucking Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What kind of freight does Dagen Trucking haul?
- General tooling, miscellaneous crated/ uncrated machinery and equipment.
- Miscellaneous oversized loads (ex. train cars).
- Wind turbine components/ tooling.
What are the maximum weight and dimensions that Dagen Trucking can scale?
- Up to 2 million lbs. on our 12-line self-propelled Faymonville trailer.
- Anything legal as well as any overweight/over-dimensional superloads. Our team can accommodate any dimensions our customers may need!
What kind of equipment does Dagen Trucking have?
- Dagen’s fleet consists of 12 power units as well as 5 Oshkosh prime movers.
- Our trailers range from hotshots, flatbeds, step-decks, double drops, a conestoga, multi-axle’s and RGN’s.
- We have 7 in-house escort trucks.
- Our forklifts are capable of scaling between 5,000 and 55,000 LBS.
- We also are home to a 65 ft Man lift.
- And miscellaneous cranes scaling up to 240k LBS.
Where is Dagen Trucking located?
- We are located just outside of Albany, NY but we haul across the lower 48 states, including New York, Massachusetts and Nebraska, as well as Canada, too!